The responsibility for organizing, managing and controlling the operations on the territory of Sofia Airport is born by the Airport Operator. Its relations with all other aviation operators, ground handling operators and other enterprises are regulated by operational rules, procedures and instructions in compliance with the provisions of the Civil Aviation Act and the regulations in force.
- Procedures for interaction when using the spaces for operational stay and parking of vehicles at Sofia Airport here
- Procedure for obtaining permit for driving vehicles – here;
- Instruction on the rules for aircraft de-icing at Sofia Airport – here;
- Procedure for using stands for aircraft long-term stay at Sofia Airport – here;
- Procedure for interaction between operators during an emergency situation in the deicing process – here.